Friday 10 August 2012

Design Update - Fingerless Gloves

This week, I've been working on a new range of fingerless glove designs for this Autumn.


The photo above shows my original design from last year.  This particular one is knitted in vintage dark grey wool (probably 1950s/60s) that I found in a shop in the West End of Glasgow, but I usually use New Lanark wool, as in the photo below (Denim Aran wool).


The photo below shows a new cable design, elongated chain cable, in Woodland Aran wool and is shown in a larger size.


This one uses an S wave cable and is also shown in a larger size.  It is knitted using New Natural Aran wool.


These particular gloves are part of an order for the Loch an Eilein Gallery, but my standard price is £10 a pair for my long fingerless gloves at craft fairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment