Tuesday 5 February 2013

How Can I Buy Baljaffray Hanknits Items?

If you browse through my website and see something you might like to buy, you might be interested to know that you can do so in 3 different ways:

  • At Craft Fairs  See the craft fairs page for details of forthcoming events.
  • Through shops and galleries which stock my work  See the relevant page on this website.  The Loch an Eilein Gallery on the Rothiemurchus Estate near Aviemore will also take orders for items if you live in that area or even if you are just visiting (they will post orders for an additional charge).  Out of season, when the gallery is closed, the estate shop handles enquiries on behalf of the gallery.  In Glasgow, the Magpie's Eye Gallery in Govan also handles orders but only for personal collection from the shop.
  • Online Although I don't currently have a web shop, I am happy to take orders via email.  See the "Contact Me" page.  I would ask you to pay via Paypal immediately prior to dispatch, having previously agreed the price (including P&P) beforehand.   I have many items in stock for immediate dispatch but I can also knit items that are currently out of stock within a day or two, subject to yarn availability. 

No comments:

Post a Comment